Not only do we focus on the use of organic cotton, we are also partner with the better cotton initiative to improve cotton farming globally. It's an non-profit organization that exist to make global cotton production better for the people who produce it, better for the environment it grows in and better for the sector's future, with full transparency in the supply chain.
We give you two good reasons why, we believe this is important:
1.It helps to increase the transparency of the cotton supply chain.
2. Price and availability
Also, it is important to us, that to earn a better cotton license, the farmers must show that they follow below six principles:
1. Minimizing the use of toxic pesticides.
2. Use water efficiently.
3. Improves health of the soil.
4. Protects natural habitats and biodiversity.
5. Preserving and care for the health of the fibers.
6. Promoting better working conditions.