We have chosen to focus on Tencel® material, because of the environmental benefits.
We give you five good reasons why, it's important to us, to use this sustainable material:
1. The fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources.
2. 99% of the water and solvents used in the production, are recycled and used again.
3. The pulp is dissolved in a non-toxic organic solvent,
4. The manufacturing process is reasonably low in water intensity and energy intensity.
5. The solvent is recycled in a closed loop process, which results in low emissions.